Successfactors Reporting Analyst
Discovery CommunicationsKnoxville, TN
Full Time Job
Successfactors Reporting Analyst- People & Culture Operations
The SAP SuccessFactors Reporting Analyst is the first line contact to the Business Stakeholders to solve any reporting issues and build / deliver the reports meeting requestor's requirements. The Reporting Analyst cooperates closely with P&C Operation Services Team to maintain data integrity and deliver the necessary training how to run and use existing reports. The Specialist cooperates with Technical Reporting Specialist making sure that reports are build in the proper way and respect Role Based Permission.
• Solving ad-hoc tickets raised by Business Stakeholders in the agreed time frame
• Cooperating with SAP SF Community, proposing enhancements to existing SAP SF reporting functionality
• Applying HCM knowledge and industry best practices in developing reporting related processes and procedures
• Developing new reports, required by the business and agreed by P&C Operations Leaders
• Responsible for data governance and validation by identifying gaps and issues with current dataset, regularly auditing the existing reports for quality control.
• Cooperating with P&C Operations teams to ensure all data gaps and inconsistency are addresses systematically.
• At least 2 years of experience in SAP SF HCM Reporting solving the issues raised by Stakeholders
• Advanced level in MS Excel
• Fluent in English
• Strong problem solving, and decision-making skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and business acumen
• Adept at identifying, prioritizing, and managing important tasks/issues with accuracy and focusing on detail
• Experience of working across geographies and customs is a plus
Nearest Major Market: Knoxville