Strategist, Search Engine Optimization
Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/25/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Strategist, Search Engine Optimization jobs in New York-NY
Search all Strategist, Search Engine Optimization postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Strategist, Search Engine Optimization?
Full Time Job
Strategist, Search Engine Optimization (SEO/ASO)
Discovery is looking for an experienced and talented SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Strategist to join our Audience Growth and Optimization team. The SEO Strategist will lead the organic search optimization efforts for several of our digital businesses.
• Lead and develop SEO/ASO initiatives
• Regularly perform site audits to identify opportunities to grow the organic search channel
• Work closely with product and development teams to ensure that new initiatives are following SEO/ASO best practices
• Perform data analysis to make the case for projects and project prioritizations
• Work with fellow team members to develop and implement strategies to adjust to search algorithm and SERP changes
• Provide tactical training to cross-departmental teams to ensure awareness of SEO/ASO strategies, best practices, and performance
• Work with digital marketing teams to optimize overall marketing efforts
• Stay up to date with the latest SEO, ASO and digital marketing trends and best practices
• Bachelor's degree with 3 years of SEO experience with content-focused B2C enterprise sites.
• Ability to communicate complex topics easily and efficiently
• Ability to foster cross-departmental buy-in to drive projects to completion
• Self-motivated with excellent project management skills and attention to detail
• Works well both individually and in a team environment; experience working in a matrixed environment a plus
• Experience working on site migrations and redesigns
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Excel, Google Search Console, Brightedge, Screaming Frog, and other SEO tools
• Deep understanding of technical SEO and ASO
• White hat creativity only
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States