Sr. Product Copywriter
Discovery CommunicationsWest Hollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/21/2020 6:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Sr. Product Copywriter jobs in West Hollywood-CA
Search all Sr. Product Copywriter postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Product Copywriter? Job Summary
Discovery Digital Products is a fast-paced, innovative design, product and technology group that designs and builds industry-leading products, platforms and experiences. Our brands include Discovery, HGTV, Food Network, Travel Channel, Science, ID, OWN and leading content partners around the world. If you want to work on the future of media alongside uniquely talented colleagues, then this is the place for you.
The Senior Product Copywriter will collaborate across the organization to develop and deliver award-winning product and brand experiences people love. You will create customer-facing copy for our groundbreaking product and brand experiences across our platforms and services. To this end, you will help establish and maintain editorial and style guidelines that will speak directly to consumers from within our products. Other major areas of your focus will be customer acquisition, onboarding and retention, quality assurance and ASO, SEO, CRM push and email campaigns.
This role can be located in NYC, NY or Los Angeles, CA.
• Create clear, compelling and error-free copy on deadline that meets brand voice, tone and digital product standards and guidelines.
• Collaborate to design and maintain all brand language systems, design copy and button/CTA style libraries, templates, mockups, user scenarios, flows and experience documentation.
• Align work with overarching business and engagement goals to increase user satisfaction.
• Encourage optimal viewer and subscriber engagement through brand storytelling, utilizing tone, voice and stylized messaging.
• Partner with designers, data scientists and content strategists to create, evaluate and continuously refine innovative user experiences.
• Excellent copyediting skills!
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university
• 5 years experience as entertainment industry copywriter for digital products, brands and experiences
• 5 years experience copywriting with CRM product lines highly preferred
• Must provide portfolio with writing samples and complete copywriting test
• Strong copyediting skills are a must!
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States
• Excellent knowledge of AP Style, American English spelling, grammar, punctuation and usage; international language skills a plus
• Deep knowledge and experience copywriting for mobile, living room and connected product environments with respect to key user flows and human behavior
• Fluent in branding, product functionality and user experience theory, practice and language; strong visual thinking
• Knowledge of emerging trends for digital products and cross-platform content integrations
• Hands-on experience with user research techniques including user testing, personas, user tasks and scenarios, internal and external user interviews
• Friendly, funny, outside-the-box thinking; creative problem-solving mastery This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.