Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/3/2020 8:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sr. Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Producer? About the Role:
The DTC Sr. Producer will be responsible for devising and implementing a highly curated programming strategy for the DTC experience. The DTC Sr. Producer will partner with the DTC editorial team, GO team, product, content operations and the content strategy team to craft a robust thematic channel lineup as well as managing the daily operations.
They will represent the DTC team at meetings and work closely across a variety of teams to ensure that the playlist experiences extend the DTC brand. They will need to create a highly sticky experience that drives engagement and revenue. Additionally, the Sr. Producer will also be responsible for tracking performance and reporting out to stakeholders.
• You have a creative programming eye coupled with a data-driven approach and a strong background in linear program planning
• Expertise in building and executing content curation and content mix development strategies
• Collaborative with the ability to develop strong working relationships and build consensus across functions
• Savvy in working with executive-level stakeholders
• Partner with Sr. Director to devise and implement a performance driven programming strategy and socialize it amongst the product stakeholders
• Curate long form playlists around portfolio priorities, seasonal opportunities, and trending topics
• Merchandise promotional areas on apps and sites; work with GO, social, and marketing teams for effective promotion of the playlists
• Maintain knowledge of program library to thoroughly exploit the existing library through stunts and thematic packages
• Work in conjunction with matrixed divisional resources (design, product, digital distribution, media logistics, legal, and social media)
• Own engagement SMART goals and evaluate content performance daily, recommending and implementing changes when appropriate.
• Develop weekly reporting that will be widely distributed
• Maintain awareness of current competitors' products and programming strategies
• Drive meetings to discuss strategy with executive-level stakeholders
• Bachelor's degree in New Media, Journalism, Communication or related field
• 5 year's experience in linear program scheduling or online/digital equivalent
• Proficiency with MS Office suite, online tracking/reporting tools (Google Analytics), online content management and publishing systems
• Linear or digital programming and/or editorial experience
• Ability to multi-task while prioritizing workloads
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Flexible and can pivot as the project dictates; thrives in fast paced, dynamic environment This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.