Sr Manager, Product Marketing
Discovery CommunicationsKnoxville, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/14/2021 11:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr Manager, Product Marketing jobs in Knoxville-NY
Search all Sr Manager, Product Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr Manager, Product Marketing? About Discovery
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel. Available in 220 countries and territories and 50 languages, Discovery reaches viewers on all screens and services, from free-to-air and pay-TV channels, to digital streaming services, to social and mobile-first content. Discovery delivers over 8,000 hours of original programming each year.
Discovery's Digital group is a well-funded start-up within Discovery Inc. We are fast, nimble, and have fun developing innovative and immersive digital products and content for iconic brands. We are working at the crossroads of technology, entertainment, and every day utility. As content creators across the digital ecosystem, we leverage our technology to create immersive viewing and interactive experiences. We tell engaging stories to millions of viewers across the Internet every day, and bring new interactive experiences to life to entertain and improve the lives of our customers.
Discovery is looking for a talented Sr. Manager, Product Marketing for the new Magnolia Network, a joint venture partnership between Discovery, Inc. and Chip and Joanna Gaines. As the Sr. Manager, Product Marketing, you will manage all strategic and tactical marketing functions required to manage the acquisition and retention strategy for the Magnolia DTC product. This role will be responsible for driving adoption for the Magnolia app, managing the consumer lifecycle of app users, and working with internal & external partners to optimize the subscriber funnel across multiple platforms.
• Manage the execution of acquisition/conversion tactics to drive product trial and subscriptions across websites and apps. Partner with product team to achieve marketing goals related to App Store partnerships, end to end purchase funnel optimization, creative and copy delivery, and vendor management.
• Ongoing management of landing pages, email and app stores from creative and campaign updates, new page ideation, analytics implementation, and performance reviews and ensure programming ties into overarching content calendar and priorities.
• Assist in the development of strategies to optimization conversion across all platforms including but not limited to: landing pages, app store, paid, email, in-app, with product stakeholders
• Collaborate with internal media & strategy team to develop campaigns that leverage both the Discovery portfolio and external digital paid media to acquire new subscribers within acceptable CPA target based on customer lifetime value models.
• Manage both internal and external creative resources to support campaign asset development
• Partner with Product team to implement A/B and multivariate test to continuously drive improvement in marketing campaign performance and conversion across all platforms
• Work closely with analytics team to analyze campaign ROI, insights, and key performance indicators
• Operationalize marketing calendars to manage multi-channel campaigns
• Partner with internal stakeholders to drive CRM initiatives for lead generation and prospects audience ideation to launch.
• Continuously identify and evaluate key digital marketplace and OTT trends to inform marketing strategies.
• 5 years' experience in digital marketing position
• Prior experience in audience development, direct response digital marketing, entertainment/media/television marketing, or building a digital subscriber base preferred
• Proven project management and strategic marketing skills including budget management and media planning.
• Proven track record of successful growth impact in a high profile, multifaceted business.
• Experience in executing KPI's including CPI, CAC/CPA and LTV.
• A keen analytic leaning but also possesses a creative flare.
• Ability to multi-task while prioritizing workloads.
• Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
• Meticulous attention to detail & strong organization skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Bachelors in Business Administration preferred. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.