Sr. Manager, Growth Marketing & Optimization
Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/9/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Manager, Growth Marketing & Optimization jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sr. Manager, Growth Marketing & Optimization postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Manager, Growth Marketing & Optimization? About the Role
We’re looking for a talented Sr. Manager, Growth Marketing & Optimization to join the discovery Marketing team. Reporting to the Director, Growth Marketing, you will manage all strategic and tactical marketing functions including: Go-To Market strategy, acquisition channels and optimization. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of how to leverage a wide array of digital and offline marketing channels to acquire new customers, and expertise in conversion optimization across web and app experiences.
• A proven direct response marketer with the ability to develop and execute successful acquisition strategies within a digital subscription environment
• A customer first, creative thinker who isn’t afraid of working with data to enhance campaigns and overall strategies
• You have proven experience and success in ASO and conversion optimization.
• A self-starter who can identify new opportunities or testing strategies across multiple channels
• An eagerness to learn and follow industry trends to drive innovation and key results
• Manage the strategy and execution of conversion rate optimization to drive product trial and subscriptions across websites and apps. Including but not limited to, App Store Optimization program, keyword optimization, end to end purchase funnel optimization, creative and copy delivery, and vendor management to successfully drive increased subscription volumes.
• Ongoing management of a multiple landing pages, email and app stores from creative and campaign updates, new page ideation, analytics implementation, and performance reviews and ensure programming ties into overarching content calendar and priorities.
• Assist in the development of strategies to optimization conversion across all platforms including but not limited to: landing pages, app store, paid, email, in-app, with product stakeholders
• Collaborate with internal media & strategy team to develop campaigns that leverage both the Discovery portfolio and external digital paid media to acquire new subscribers within acceptable CPA target based on customer lifetime value models.
• Manage both internal and external creative resources to support campaign asset development
• Lead A/B and multivariate testing to continuously drive improvement in campaign performance and conversion across all platforms including but not limited to: landing pages, app store, paid, email, in-app
• Work closely with analytics team to analyze campaign ROI, insights, and key performance indicator
• Operationalize marketing calendars to manage multi-channel campaigns
• Lead CRM initiatives for lead generation and prospects audience ideation to launch.
• Continuously identify and evaluate key digital marketplace and OTT trends to inform marketing strategies.
• 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing position
• Prior experience in audience development, direct response digital marketing, entertainment/media/television marketing, or building a digital subscriber base preferred
• Proven project management and strategic marketing skills including budget management and media planning.
• A keen analytic leaning but also possesses a creative flare.
• Ability to multi-task while prioritizing workloads.
• Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
• Meticulous attention to detail & strong organization skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.