Specialist - Digital Business Operations
Discovery CommunicationsSão Paulo, SP
This was removed by the employer on 8/2/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Specialist - Digital Business Operations jobs in São Paulo-SP
Search all Specialist - Digital Business Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Specialist - Digital Business Operations?
Full Time Job
Responsible for the day to day implementation of digital processes and procedures and project management and tracking to ensure launch and continued successful distribution of SVOD applications in the region, while providing high-level of customer service to key partners and affiliates and serving as source of information for the distribution team across the DLA region
• Responsible for tracking and updating project milestones completion and open items.
• Ensuring updated information is kept on all Go to Market presentations for all Latam Territories.
• Coordinate meetings with key stakeholders to follow up on projects
• Ensure teams are updated with any new/latest key milestones changes as relevant.
• Ensure follow up of necessary and accurate documents are submitted for approval for all new Partners and affiliates for the B2B2C business growth.
• Maintain database systems with all necessary information for Partners and affiliates of SVOD distribution.
• Generate necessary Reports for distribution, Digital as needed.
• Prepare reporting of VOD current offers, contract VOD/TVE obligations to ensure compliance.
• Coordinate relationships with third parties involved in TVE/SVOD application distribution.
• Serve as Liaison with multiple departments on all inquiries and reported issues from Local teams including Sales and Digital teams.
• Work closely with the Distribution Operations Director on all Compliance items and Business Intelligence initiatives, for nonlinear business.
• Responsible for Constantly adapting and implementing organizational changes to the department functionality ensuring that processes are in place and satisfy the needs of the Operations, Digital and Distribution Sales Team.
• Serve as a source of information and coordinate comprehensive and thorough training to distribution sales teams as needed.
• Work Closely with Digital Product and Operations VP and Digital Operations Director on top level initiatives and special projects as needed.
• Project management and problem-solving Skills
• High Level Organizational Skills and Detail Oriented individual with the ability to see the bigger picture and prioritize for short and long-term goals
• Results driven team player who knows how to execute successfully
• Ability to be flexible and push forward facing ambiguity and uncertainty; be resilient and resourceful.
• Highly organized and multi-tasking skills and efficient in ambiguous situations.
• Portuguese required. Bilingual English / Spanish.
• Database management skills
• Excellent Customer Service Skills. Ability to collaborate across teams
• Ability to manage multiple priorities across teams and functions.
• Advance management of Microsoft Office /Google Suite expertise; advanced spreadsheet/data manipulation a plus
• Superior verbal and written Communication Skills and excellent interpersonal skills
Discovery DLA-USH is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.