Specialist, Acquisition Marketing
Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/25/2020 11:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Specialist, Acquisition Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Specialist, Acquisition Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Specialist, Acquisition Marketing? What’s in it for you?
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the digital business. As the Acquisition Marketing Specialist, you will play a key role in the evolution and success of the Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) business. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a dynamic, passionate and incredibly talented creative team to launch a new subscription-based streaming & interactive experience from the ground up.
Supporting the Customer Growth Marketing team, in this role you will be responsible for the execution and day to day management of all online and offline customer marketing campaigns, including the briefing, QA, trafficking and management of owned, earned and paid media creative assets and marketing channels.
• Previous experience managing digital and offline marketing campaigns and assets (display, social media, paid search, email, in-app, push notifications, on air), preferably within a subscription or entertainment media environment.
• Detail oriented and exceptionally organized with the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
• A self-starter who can identify new opportunities or testing strategies across multiple channels
• An eagerness to learn and follow industry trends to drive innovation and key results
1. Responsible for the day-to-day execution of all digital and offline marketing campaigns including, campaign set-up, asset management and trafficking, QA and reporting across channels including landing pages, display, social media, paid search, in-app, email, on-air etc..
2. Own and manage the acquisition marketing campaign calendar that supports organizational goals around new content releases, sales cycles and campaign tentpoles, creative refreshes, ongoing customer acquisition targets and the overall brand strategy.
3. Collaborate with internal and external creative resources to support campaign asset development.
4. Assist in development of strategies to build and optimize conversion landing pages (funnel) working closely with product stakeholders
5. Ensure flawless execution of acquisition programs by following a rigorous QA process for all marketing assets such as emails, display, social media, push notifications and landing pages.
6. Assist with monitoring, optimizing and reporting on performance of campaigns to ensure acquisition goals are met. Working with internal departments and agencies to pivot as necessary. Including daily, weekly and ad-hoc campaign reporting.
7. Continuously identify and evaluate key digital marketplace and OTT trends to inform marketing strategies.
* 2 years’ experience in a direct to customer marketing or digital marketing position.
* Understand fundamental direct response marketing concepts and experience working across multi-channel campaigns.
* A keen analytic leaning but also possesses a creative flare.
* Ability to multi-task while prioritizing workloads.
* Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
* Meticulous attention to detail & strong organization skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
New York, New York City, NYC, NY This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.