Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/18/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Recruiter jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Recruiter postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Recruiter? Senior Recruiter (Contract)
This is a temporary, contract position.
It takes an army of incredibly talented, passionate, creative individuals to make and distribute amazing content and that’s where we come in! Discovery’s Talent Management team recruits the best and brightest. We pride ourselves on hiring recruiters who are absolute experts at what they do.… passionate, with a keen eye for talent, well networked and always have their ear to the ground! If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Discovery is rapidly growing with the launch of discovery . This new position will focus on recruiting for roles within our direct to consumer marketing team. Day to day, you’ll recruit for full-time positions of varying levels, partnering with a dynamic team of individuals, as they build teams that will continue to strengthen and expand our footprint.
• Handle full lifecycle recruitment using a variety of available means, including leveraging internal succession planning process, employee referrals, Linkedin, and our ATS.
• Effectively identify, screen, assess, interview, and share talent with hiring managers for open roles, as well as building a strong pipeline of talent for business groups being supported.
• Negotiate offer packages on behalf of the company with applicants at all levels in close coordination with People & Culture Partners & respective specialist groups (benefits, compensation, etc.).
• Ensure compliance with company and legislative policies.
• Perform employment verifications and relevant background checks on final applicants as appropriate.
• Facilitate the offer and on-boarding process through applicant tracking system.
• Partner with P&C Business Partners and Line Managers in creation of external succession plan for critical roles within organization that don’t have internal successors identified as ready in the short term.
• Up-skill line managers by providing them with effective interviewing and networking techniques.
* Extensive full-life cycle recruitment related experience in a client interfacing role in a corporate or agency environment.
* Strong network as well as interest and ability to always be networking.
* Driven to be creative and innovative with approaches and new never-been-done ideas / programs.
* Interviewing skills and thorough knowledge of standard hiring procedures, contingency and retained search, and applicable state and federal employment laws.
* Experience with internet recruiting and creative sourcing strategies (ie. Social Media), HRIS systems and applicant tracking systems.
* Must have attention to detail, experience and proven ability to juggle multiple priorities of varying scales, and be able to handle confidential information with absolute discretion.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills including ability to work effectively with a wide range of internal clients and partners.
* Demonstrated skill and creativity in negotiation.
* Must have legal right to work in the United States This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.