Senior Product Manager
Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/1/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Product Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Product Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Product Manager?
Full Time Job
Senior Product Manager- Foodnetwork.Com
Discovery, Inc., the new global leader in real life entertainment with powerful brands such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and the Travel Channel, is searching for a Product Manager, FoodNetwork.com in New York, NY, Los Angeles, CA, or Seattle, WA to join our team to build and manage food-related digital products across our well-loved lifestyle brands.
As the ideal candidate, you're a driven, passionate advocate for your customers and your business, with a sense of urgency to make things better wherever you are. You make data-driven decisions and obsess about the customer. You have a strong point of view, but you're open-minded. Your team loves working with you because you lead through inspiration and motivation. You build trust with all areas of the business and have a proven track record. You take end-to-end ownership and consistently deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
As a Product Manager for FoodNetwork.com, you will be responsible for creating and delivering best-in-class customer experiences in the digital food category. You'll work with colleagues across product, design, engineering, editorial, marketing and business. You'll thrive making decisions for products with a brand that customers know and love, based on user data and research. Your passion will be to discover and develop products and features that deliver both meaningful benefits to our users and strategic success for our company.
• Bachelor's degree required, Masters a plus
• 5 years experience in digital product management
• Deep empathy for customers and other humans
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong experience with analytics and user research to drive decisions
• 3 years' experience with Agile methodologies
• Ability to speak fluently with business people, engineers, partners
• Experience with product discovery, design thinking, lean product a plus
• Experience as a designer, engineer, data analyst or user researcher a plus
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States