Senior Manager People & Culture Operations
Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The world is changing all around us. To continue to grow as a business over the next years we must look ahead, understand the changing trends and be prepared for that what’s to come. We must get ready for tomorrow today. Join us to be part of the adventure. Discovery inspires people to be the best they can.
Discovery has undertaken a major initiative to transform our People & Culture function through the end to end design and implementation of a future state solution including the development of new shared Global Services, and implementation of technologies including SAP SuccessFactors and ServiceNow that will deliver a digitally enabled People & Culture function and workplace.
This role will partner closely with specialist teams to ensure full support for global Talent Acquisition activity to create the best possible candidate experience for the whole Discovery workforce (permanent and flexible workers). This will involve leading, managing and monitoring delivery of several teams supporting new joiners and flexible (contingent) workers globally, located in Europe and in the USA. We are looking for a passionate leader who is comfortable working in a fast-paced international and challenging environment.
• Responsible globally for the processes related to recruitment support and onboarding for all Discovery workforce, and for the on-going support of processes related to flexible workers
• Lead and develop several teams responsible for processing data updates and general administration of recruitment services and onboarding
• Responsible for ensuring all rel evant content (internal and customer facing alike) is maintained within the People Portal in partnership with the Knowledge Management team.
• Develop efficient and innovating strategies to meet the operational requirements of the organization in line with agreed KPIs and SLAs
• Continually identify opportunities to improve the candidate experience, both in recruitment and onboarding
• Review performance levels of the team to support the identification and execution of continuous improvements to ensure effective service delivery, as well as against performance standards, employee feedback and KPIs
• Identify and mitigate risk for the supported services
• 10-15 years of overall work experience, minimum 5 in a leadership role (managing teams of 10 individuals), including experience with leading other managers
• Proven track of record in working on a global scale, in multicultural organizations
• Several years of experience in services or similar environment
• Solid understanding and experience in recruitment / recruitment administration, function / operational management, consulting with stakeholders, and recruitment strategy design
• Experience / exposure to deployment of recruitment tools / system is highly advantageous
• Experience working with ServiceNow, SuccessFactors and other enabling technologies is de sirable
• Experience of building, maintaining and managing strong relationships with senior stakeholders is a must
• Comfortable working with a global consumer base and different cultures
• Must have the legal right to work in the USA.