SAP S4 Hana Finance Release Lead
Discovery CommunicationsBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
SAP S4 HANA Finance Release Lead
Current WBD employees will be given preferential consideration for this opportunity. This position will only be posted for five business days.
Location(s): DC, Knoxville, Atlanta, Burbank
What you will be doing:
• Collaborates with the S4 PMO, Finance, Technology and Systems Integrator Teams in outlining scope, timeline, plan and overall management of release deployment to ensure that solution is meeting business, functional and technical requirements
• Plans, attends and assists in facilitating user workshops to define systems requirements and key design decisions; coordinates and fine tunes requirements with users and technology
• Collaborate between internal Finance, Technology and third party systems integrator
• Manage Release specific risks, actions, issues, decisions including escalation responsibility, removing impediments to progress and working with project leadership to develop resolutions
• Participate and drive progress in testing preparation, execution and go live plans in collaboration with the S4 Program Management Office and process leads
• Coordinate with S4 Organizational Change Management team to ensure communications, impacts, testing, training and readiness plans are developed and issued to stakeholders before key release timelines
• Assist in organizational design and outline of roles and resources required to support Release tools on an ongoing basis in business as usual support mode
• Responsible for managing Release finance hypercare support and smooth transition to business as usual applicable management support
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
• Ability to navigate across finance, business and technical organization(s)
• Strategic Thinker
• Capable of driving work, outcomes and decisions for a program
• Broad experience in end to end financial processes such as Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Content Lifecycle, R2R, etc.
• Hands on previous experience with SAP modules such as FI-GL, Assets, Projects Systems, Billing, Purchasing, master data, etc.
What you need to have:
• Minimum 10 years experience in General Accounting / Record to Report, Financial Reporting, Project, Program or Technical SAP implementations
• Previous project implementation / management experience
• Accounting, Finance, Project Management background
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $133,420 - $247,780 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros Discvoery is an equal opportunity employer. Warner Bros Discovery is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including but not limited to all local Fair Chance Ordinances.
EEO is the Law
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Transparency In Coverage
If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application process, please send an email request to HR@discovery.com