Discovery CommunicationsStockholm, SE
This was removed by the employer on 2/18/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Recruitment Coordinator jobs in Stockholm-SE
Search all Recruitment Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Recruitment Coordinator? Job Summary
The Company Operating in one of the most interesting, innovative and fluid industries, a role within Discovery’s Direct-to- consumer business offers a fantastic career opportunity.
Our Team It takes an army of incredibly talented, passionate, and creative individuals to make this amazing content and the tech that distributes it, and that’s where you come in! Discovery’s Talent team recruits the best talent the industry has to offer. We pride ourselves on hiring a Talent Acquisition team who are absolute experts at what they do. Passionate, with a keen eye for talent, well networked, and up to date on industry innovations. We’re now adding to our team TA Coordinators, with that same level of passion, dynamism, attention to detail and ‘get things done’ attitude!
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
The Opportunity The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will own interview and hiring event scheduling throughout the full recruitment lifecycle, as well as the tracking of these stages in our Applicant tracking system, SuccessFactors. You will partner closely with the national Talent Acquisition and People & Culture Operations team to create the best possible candidate experience. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will support the interview process in both London and Stockholm.
• Manage interview scheduling activities for both London and Stockholm including liaising with hiring managers and interviewers, communication with candidates, sending interview details to both interviewer and candidate, collecting feedback, and working with recruiters to facilitate the interview process
• Record candidate activity in ATS SuccessFactors, and compile and pull metrics on Direct to Consumer roles as requested, ensuring all candidate activity is updated in real-time.
• Send appropriate testing to select candidates and distribute results to appropriate parties.
• Partner with the People and Culture Operations team to facilitate the offer and on-boarding process through SuccessFactors.
• Work closely with People and Culture Operations team from candidate interview scheduling to day one new hire activities.
• Assist with hiring event scheduling and logistics for Discovery’s Direct to Consumer roles - Work on recruitment projects with the international Talent Acquisition Coordinator team.
• Minimum one year of HR experience, preferably within an HR operations or Talent Acquisition team.
• Strong verbal/written communication skills, organization skills, detail-oriented, yet able to analyse and recommend alternatives.
• Ability to prioritize and address competing demands; multi-tasking capacity critical.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.).
• Must possess the ability to work effectively within a fast-paced environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in HR / business / or related field desired or equivalent work experience. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.