Real Time Analyst - Fan Relations
Discovery CommunicationsKnoxville, TN
Full Time Job
Discovery brands continue to grow globally and across platforms, and Fan Relations is building media strategies and systems that meet world-class standards for which Discovery is known. Our company is evolving as we expand from a traditional linear pay-TV business towards a convergent media and entertainment business that encompasses digital and mobile.
Fan Relations is a support function that exists to contribute to the stellar consumer experience whether the fans are engaging with our content on digital apps, websites, pay-TV, or other means. From new app launches to corporate and legal escalations, advertising inquiries, and our many other linear and digital offerings, Fan Relations constantly provides top-level customer service to consumers, internal clients, and business partners.
Discovery is actively seeking a Workforce Real Time Analyst responsible for administering employee schedules, monitoring customer contact activity, and making both real-time and short-term adjustments to maximize staff efficiency while achieving service level expectations.
• Provide real-time performance management for the contact center by addressing staffing gaps, rescheduling off-the-phone time to periods where excess staffing is forecasted, and escalating staffing deficiencies to leadership.
• Monitor customer contact volume across all contact channels.
• Maintain and administer statistical and schedule information in Workforce Management systems and applications.
• Assist in the production of Team Member schedules and tracking schedule adherence for Team Members.
• Assist in the processing of all new agents, as required.
• Provide production and ad-hoc reports as requested.
• Interface with Supervisors and Leadership in coordinating floor activities such as team meetings, training, schedule adherence, and schedule changes.
• Ensure Absenteeism is properly recorded in our WFM platform
• Other duties as assigned
• Can work independently and initiate plans with limited direction.
• Effective organizational and analytical skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient PC skills required: Excel, Email, Word, Google Suite
• Self-motivated and a professional attitude
• Excellent team-building, customer service, and interpersonal skills
• Must possess good decision-making skills, be very organized and detail-oriented
• Schedule flexibility – evenings and weekends required
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
• 1 year of Workforce Management experience in a customer contact center environment preferred, not required
Nearest Major Market: Knoxville