Discovery CommunicationsLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Discovery Digital Media is a well-funded start-up within Discovery Inc, a high-performing global team working at the dynamic intersection of Technology and Entertainment. As content creators in the digital space, we continuously leverage our technological capabilities to create immersive viewing experiences for iconic brands including Eurosport, GOLFTV, MotorTrend and DPlay.
GOLFTV powered by PGA TOUR is a new international venture from Discovery that will bring coverage from the best professional golf events to fans around the world. Discovery Golf has created a new, innovative digital platform to deliver live content and special features that will change the way golf coverage is enjoyed.
The GOLFTV Product Team is looking for a Project Manager to support the Product Partnerships team with managing the execution of digital integrations and partnerships across products and platforms for Discovery Golf.
As the Product Integrations Project Manager, you will be a key internal and external contact for partner integration projects. You will define and operate governance frameworks to manage on-time delivery of integration solutions that will be instrumental in growing the GOLFTV user base.
You will work with technology partners involved in delivering key integration technologies like single sign-on and voucher codes, and you will manage the production, coordination, distribution, and translation of related digital materials related to integrating with our global partners.
This role reports into the Director of Product Partnerships, and will work closely with multiple stakeholders in the GOLFTV business, including business development, marketing, product, technology and GOLFTV’s platform partner. You will also be a key contact for our integration partners leading up to, during and immediately after integration efforts.
• Develop and manage end-to-end delivery plan for partnership integrations.
• Establish and run regular governance with internal and external stakeholders to ensure integrations are on track.
• Ensure detailed requirements are captured and managed in the appropriate tools, e.g. Jira
• Be a key contact for affiliate partners during the planning and delivery phases of integrations.
• Develop and maintain issues and risk registers for all integrations.
• Undertake development of front-end copy and translations.
• Manage front-end UI approvals (e.g. copy, graphics) with key stakeholders including customer support, legal, marketing, etc.
• Coordinate and manage legal input and approval of all related materials for integrations.
• Manage updating of copy in platform CMS as required so user experience is correct and legally compliant.
• Manage distribution of integration-related assets, e.g. voucher codes to partners, procuring graphical assets from partners for front-end dev work, etc.
• Responsible for the post-launch transitioning of key tasks to appropriate in-life business ops teams, e.g. distribution of vouchers, etc.
Work on financial approval processes as required.
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Experience with partner integration technologies is desirable, e.g. SSO, syndication, vouchers and promo codes
• Track record in managing multiple projects and prioritising effectively
• Knowledge and understanding of Agile development practices
• Excellent written and oral communication.
• Strong team player collaborating with wider team to deliver on projects as one team.
• Credible as a representative of GOLFTV to affiliate partners and external stakeholders.
• Excellent interpersonal skills – with the ability to build trust and relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to work in a global, matrix environment.