Discovery CommunicationsMiami, FL
Full Time Job
Create and maintain Linear, Digital and VOD schedules for U.S. Hispanic Networks.
1. Schedule quarterly grids, stunts and specials for assigned feed(s) in a timely manner.
2. Carry out program scheduling replacements in a timely manner.
3. Act as main liaison for feed(s) with Network Operations, including tracking of new programming, communicating delays, etc. as well as coordinating programming initiatives alongside media planning, digital and marketing teams.
4. Assist in development of quarterly grids, stunts, native titles, descriptions and other projects as needed by manager.
5. Track ratings and performance USH brands and key competitors.
6. Must possess both strategic and creative sensibilities.
7. Responsible for clearing rights & tracking programming being used on digital and linear platforms.
8. Assist in development of library content grids for VOD and digital.
9. Responsible for VOD Quality Control.
* Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of skills, training and experience required.
* Minimum one-year previous television programming and management experience preferably in US Hispanics.
* The ideal candidate must be creative, problem solver, self-starter, able to perform in a fast-paced environment, with strong interpersonal skills, very organized, detail-oriented, and with the ability to prioritize and work effectively and independently with both speed and accuracy.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills. English and Spanish a must.
* Proficiency in PDS, IBMS, HIVE, Rights Logic and Broadview.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
miami, florida, mia, fl