Discovery CommunicationsLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Programme Manager jobs in London-UK
Search all Programme Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Programme Manager?
Full Time Job
Programme Manager III
Discovery Digital Media is a well-funded start-up within Discovery Inc, a high-performing global team working at the dynamic intersection of Technology and Entertainment. As content creators in the digital space, we continuously leverage our technological capabilities to create immersive viewing experiences for iconic brands including Eurosport, GOLFTV, MotorTrend and discovery !
Operating in one of the most interesting, innovative, and fluid industries, a role within Discovery's Product and Tech organisation offers an exciting career opportunity. We are looking for a Program Manager to join our fast-paced team!
The successful candidate will have exemplary written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to thrive with little direction, or oversight. This is a role inside a fast-paced start-up environment where we are also building process and structure. This position will appeal to a person who is excited by new product development while yearning to help shape project management practices.
• Day to day oversight of a multi-stream program
• Day to day leadership of projects managing multiple work streams and levels
• Define responsibilities and set direction and allocate with the wider team
• Hold responsibility for the quality of the project deliverables and communications of the Programme
• Ensure a constant and high level of reporting on program to senior management
• Resolve issues, suggest process enhancements and generally be able to liaise with technical teams to get things done
• Identify and manage risks and issues, escalating as necessary
• Establish solid, constructive relationship with Product Owners and/or Managers