Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/13/2019 7:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Production Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Coordinator? Discovery, Inc., the new global leader in real life entertainment with powerful brands such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel, is searching for a Production Coordinator in our New York office. This organized multi-tasker will help traffic and manage the flow of content deliverables through all phases of production - from inception to delivery for the HGTV Production and Development team. Our Ideal candidate is extremely organized and can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
1. Maintain multiple department databases, including master database of pitches, proof of concepts pilots with submissions and their status.
2. Assist Producers with any footage/asset requests
3. Create PowerPoint presentations, organize and pull clips from shows for various meetings.
4. Assist in tracking of production contracts, overages, and approvals
5. Partner with the digital team to help coordinate shared talent, pitches, and content while also helping to obtain programming/series assets to be shared
6. Field requests from production companies and individuals seeking to pitch ideas and talent to the network.
7. Create, gather, update, distribute, and maintain weekly/monthly production and development documents.
8. Coordinate department calendars, meetings, and conference calls including booking catering, gathering and organizing materials, running video and taking notes.
9. Request media assets when needed.
10. Maintain in-office production and development boards
11. Coordinate/Organize/Acquire/Gather/Distribute needed assets to internal and external producers.
12. Take meeting notes and help create meeting agendas.
13. Manage incoming project requests and work with executive team to assign projects to producers, freelance producers and production partners.
14. Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
* BS/BA in Communications or related discipline and 1 - 2 years of experience at either a Network or Entertainment Company
* Strong organizational skills and excellent communication skills
* Self-starter, can work independently
* Knowledge of video codecs and platforms
* Positive attitude
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
New York City, New York, NYC, NY This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.