Discovery CommunicationsWarsaw, MZ
This was removed by the employer on 2/9/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Photo Producer jobs in Warsaw-MZ
Search all Photo Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Photo Producer? Position Summary
Position Title: Photo Producer
Department: Publicity & Talent
Reports to: Photo Operations EMEA Manager, London
The role of the photo producer is to support the EMEA teams with their picture requirements, in-line with key programme priorities. The producer will work as part of the Photo Operations EMEA team to commission, source and select images, whilst responding to stakeholder image needs across EMEA to enhance press coverage, and marketing campaigns
• Distribute imagery for programme priorities amongst EMEA teams
• Attend update meetings and maintain the production-tracking document.
• Work with PMD & production companies to deliver production stills.
• Support EMEA Commissions with picture requirements/ photoshoots
• Request imagery from production companies for EMEA programme priorities.
• Respond swiftly to requests from media and discovery employees.
• Commission photographers to produce imagery, in line with the photography briefs.
• Attend photography shoots to ensure the photography brief is being met.
• Edit and caption imagery both acquired, and from commissioned shoots with description details and rights information.
• Support EMEA teams in the use of internal DAMs.
• Upload imagery from EMEA commissions to internal DAMs.
• Assist Creative Teams in sourcing imagery for key marketing/PR campaigns for factual channels.
• Assist the Internal Communications team with photography requests and attending and commissioning photography for Discovery events.
• Photo Agency experience essential
• Experience of commissioning and directing photography shoots.
• Excellent ability to edit and critique photographic imagery.
• A strong attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively manage a diverse range of briefs
• Excellent organisational skills
• Expertise in Mac applications
• Ability to manage and use Discovery Communications' specialised database systems
• Good knowledge of image copyright and licensing.
• Maturity and credibility to deal confidently with people at all levels
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Must be available to work irregular hours on some occasions
Please be informed that only English resume will be considered. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.