Discovery CommunicationsWarsaw, MZ
This was removed by the employer on 6/16/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Motion Designer jobs in Warsaw-MZ
Search all Motion Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Motion Designer?
Full Time Job
The EMEA Pay TV creative hub is a team of creatives, designers and producers spread across Amsterdam, Warsaw and London. We look after the Pay TV channel portfolio across EMEA, as well as the rollout of discovery within CEEMEA.
As a member of the EMEA Pay TV Creative team based in Warsaw, the Motion Designer will create innovative and carefully crafted motion graphics for the Discovery family of Pay TV brands. This will include a broad range of projects: from marketing campaigns and promos for our biggest franchises to channel branding across on-air, off-air, social and out of home.
The role requires individual flair, knowledge of industry software and creative experience in motion design as well as graphic design and typography. Being organised and conscientious is essential. A strong understanding of the pan-regional nature of the business is important as we are not creating materials for a local market but for all regions across EMEA. The Motion Designer will support the Design Manager and Creative Director in the creative design process and bring ideas that can further improve the design output of Discovery EMEA Pay TV.
• Creating original motion graphics as well as working with existing brand toolkits.
• Working independently as well as collaborating with other creatives within the department.
• Being able to pitch ideas and present them in an engaging way
• Responding positively to feedback and direction from internal stakeholders.
• Working under pressure with a 'can do' attitude.
• Being proactive and great at problem-solving.
• Organised with great time management skills.
• Contributing to and enhancing the studio culture.
• Staying up to date with trends in motion design.
• Proven in-house or agency experience as a motion designer.
• An outstanding portfolio showcasing an exceptional level craft.
• Enjoy pushing boundaries and being creatively disruptive.
• Highly proficient in Adobe AfterEffects, Photoshop, Illustrator and an understanding of Cinema 4D or equivalent
• Possibility to work in a highly regarded organization with international exposure and friendly and supportive atmosphere
• Attractive benefit package
• Partial home office
• Flexible working hours
While applying, please make sure that the link to your showreel are included in your application.