Discovery CommunicationsBucharest, BU
This was removed by the employer on 5/27/2021 5:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Media Planner jobs in Bucharest-BU
Search all Media Planner postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Media Planner?
Full Time Job
Sitting within the local channel teams, Media Planning is responsible for strategically and operationally planning,co-ordinating and evaluating all on-air promotional activity on a channel. Using media planning, marketing and advertising best practice the media planner will help create promotional campaign strategies (including setting
campaign weights and target audiences) to fulfill departmental business objectives. The Media Planner is the main point of contact for the London NPS presentation schedulers and is required to regularly review the TX schedule for editorial and strategic fit prior to transmission.
• Create, update and regularly distribute monthly promo / continuity plans that include communication targets based on the guideline provided by the manager and production information for each campaign.
• Create makelists for promos and all pres events using our scheduling system.
• Place all promos in the TX schedules and monitor campaign delivery.
• Brief BSO on the channel’s on-air strategy and scheduling of all pres elements.
• Work with the on-air team to make sure promotional elements are correct, editorially sound, certified and delivered on time.
• Be a point of contact and work with the BSO area to ensure the schedules are editorially sound prior to TX and manage any issues that arise in the transmission of the schedules e.g. promos being incorrectly tagged, DVE squeezes not running correctly etc.
• Fluency in English.
• French would be a plus
• Education - degree level or equivalent.
• Computer literate with spreadsheet experience.
• Good numeracy and an analytical approach.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work well under the constant time pressure of rolling broadcast deadlines.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a wide range of people.
• Optional: experience of presentation scheduling, media planning or media research gained either in a broadcasting environment or in advertisings
• Challenging job in an international media team
• Dynamic and creative work environment with the possibility of professional skills development
• Possibility to learn from the best.
• Possibility to work from home.