Discovery CommunicationsNew York, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/5/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Marketing Coordinator jobs in New York-CA
Search all Marketing Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Marketing Coordinator? The Role
Join the team that positions, markets, and messages the entire line-up of Factual shows across Discovery , Discovery Channel, Animal Planet and Science Channel. We work hard to know our audience inside out and develop strong campaigns across on-air, cross and paid media to keep our viewers engaged, bring in new audiences and drive subscription. This candidate must be an energetic, innovative thinker with finely tuned project management skills and a passion for entertainment and marketing.
The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Manager of Marketing Strategy and is responsible for the entry and delivery of all marketing campaign assets for the Discovery Factual Networks and Discovery campaigns. Including on air elements, off air deliverables and flat/digital promotion assets. This role will manage the request processes, flight dates, and entry into the Creative Asset Tracking system for all campaigns, while assisting the team with promotions including partnerships, premiums and events.
• Manage all aspects of the Creative Asset Tracking system entering campaign deliverables for all Factual Marketing campaigns.
• Work closely with the design team to track requests workload and deadlines.
• Assist the marketing team by coordinating specific aspects of marketing campaigns to ensure assets are delivering and being scheduled properly.
• Maintain marketing documents including launch calendars, project deliverables lists, presentations and recaps.
• Execute internal administrative duties such as meeting set up, shipping, premium ordering, events etc.
• Work closely with the on-air media team to provide house numbers and set restrictions for on air deliverables.
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects at any one time.
• Assist in identifying and activating unique and effective partnerships to extend marketing reach.
• Help with gathering information for the creation of creative briefs that position priority series and specials.
• Assist with miscellaneous duties as necessary, gathering materials for internal or external presentations, archiving campaigns, etc.
• 1-3 years of advertising/marketing experience and/or relevant internship experiences
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising or related field
• Direct experience in the consumer promotion and entertainment industry is a plus.
• Genuine passion for entertainment industry is a must! Highly motivated, proactive, ‘can do’ attitude, extremely well-organized, enthusiastic and ability to learn by on the job training
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and presentation skills are essential for this highly collaborative position.
• Superior project management and organizational skills with the ability to manage timelines and many deliverables and assets.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Must be a self-started who anticipates the needs of the group/ external/ internal stakeholders.
• Must be able to work well in a team environment and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners on all aspects of creative.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Fluent in Mac environments as well as MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Must have the legal right to work in the U.S. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.