Manager, P&C Transformation
Discovery CommunicationsWarsaw, MZ
This was removed by the employer on 5/5/2021 5:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, P&C Transformation jobs in Warsaw-MZ
Search all Manager, P&C Transformation postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, P&C Transformation? Responsibilities
• Act as central point of contact for global headcount reconciliation process
• Develop an end to end process to create efficiencies and collaboration across various teams
• Manage a central tool used to capture specific information as required by FP&A, Legal and Accounting. Accountable for data accuracy, ensuring the central tool is updated and resolving all discrepancies.
• Responsible for fully analysing data received, preparation of reports ready for validation, and updating the central as appropriate
• Work within the expected Accounting/Finance timeframes to ensure month-end and annual close process/deadlines are met
• Design and deliver/facilitate training and communication to the relevant stakeholders
• Facilitate monthly working sessions with regional and divisional groups to review current data, upcoming activities and highlight special circumstances
• Prepare reports and data for P&C, Finance, Legal and Accounting validation
• Responsible for maintaining the central tool and monthly end to end process sign off and management review
• Single point of contact for internal and external audit teams at quarter and year end closings.
• Previous experience in Finance, accounting or P&C preferred
• Strong knowledge of transformation best practice
• Experience of working across multiple geographies and multiple clients
• Good verbal/written communication, interpersonal, prioritisation, auditing, organisational and analytical skills
• Strongly proficient in excel, ideally at Expert Level
• Experienced in working with data and in building reports
• Expert in process design and project management
• Comfortable working through ambiguity and uncertainty in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment
• Experience in multinational organization a plus This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.