Manager, Marketing Operations
Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/28/2021 10:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Marketing Operations jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Marketing Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Marketing Operations? Job Summary
The Marketing Operations Manager will perform a range of support and development duties related to Discovery’s global operations. The managers focus will be the organization of projects, assets and distribution of materials in support of global cross-functional teams, including core and emerging platforms.
We are looking for candidates with marketing experience, savvy with technology, asset management, and client management. International experience is a bonus.
This list of duties is not exhaustive, and duties may be added, deleted or changed at any time, without notice.
• Execute the Marketing Operations strategy to work with cross-functional teams, ensuring content is available for all promotional and supporting materials.
• Responsible for the trafficking and organization of all global asset-related requests
• Maintain and manage the internal asset management libraries, acting in an advisory role to ensure data integrity is at its highest.
• Assist in development, implementation, and maintenance of asset delivery & request system
• Work directly with cross-functional global teams to acquire, manage, and distribute materials and information within the requested timeframe
• Manage and maintain internal and external client relationships and oversee the end-to-end delivery and fulfilment of all promotional content for the global business
• Maintain communication lines with business, providing prompt and accurate solutions to requests for information or assets
• Help ensure speed to market and global brand alignment to support global business expansion across platforms
• Need to adapt to changing business workflows and optimize current systems to support and aid in the global distribution of promotional materials
• Identify, define, and create efficiencies in workflows– including providing ideas on how to improve and enhance processes
• Aid in education of best-practices; facilitate synergies, and help create level of consistency around globe
• Strong understanding of content rights and business process will be paramount to ensure that business integrity and legal obligations are maintained.
• 4 years of experience in marketing operations, marketing services, or production management
• Must have strong administrative, organizational skills and outstanding attention to detail
• Able to self-direct and adapt in a fast-paced, startup-style environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively and efficiently across disciplines with colleagues and stakeholders.
• Must be effective under aggressive timelines and high-pressure situations
• The role will require a strong sense of project management and the ability to prioritize work based on business objectives and shifting priorities.
• Desire to communicate ideas on how to improve and evolve workflows between cross-functional teams.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Good understanding of managing and tracking inventory will be key for this role
• Understanding of common Television and Digital formats, terminologies and practices
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.