Manager, Creative Assets
Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/14/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Manager, Creative Assets jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Creative Assets postings
Full Time Job
• Serve as a leader and facilitator for the Global DTC Marketing & Creative groups through cross-functional awareness, long-term planning and deliverables, review/improvement of processes and execution oversight. Simultaneously support and collaborate in the same way with DTC Marketing & Creative leadership and global/regional stakeholders and brand teams.
• Act as a strategist, advisor, planner and implementer to achieve creative and operational goals within the organization based on urgency and priority. This role partners closely with leadership to identify focus areas, goals and needs, then collaborates with stakeholders to provide general support, solutions, planning, execution and end-to-end status review.
• Must be able to collate and prioritize critical issues and required information to facilitate efficient decision making, delivering insights, supporting docs and making recommendations to help realize the vision for the organization.
• Maintain end-to-end awareness of DTC Marketing & Creative initiatives, paying special attention to connecting teams where initiatives cross over and/or intersect.
• Maintain centralized documentation outlining all key initiatives related to global brand, originals marketing/creative and operations, and timelines for delivery/completion.
• Provide cross-functional and strategic support for Marketing & Creative priorities:
• Project management: planning and facilitation of Marketing & Creative strategies, deliverables, managing timelines and workflows, documentation and implementation (including mapping to KPIs).
• Prepare cross-functional teams to engage, plan, collaborate and execute on key initiatives and new endeavors requiring PM support (kick-offs, planning, documents, recurring meetings, driving discussion, and summarizing action items for follow-up and follow-through).
• Create and facilitate a variety of executive presentation materials and daily operations documents, actively engaging with colleagues across the company to coordinate feedback, inputs and updates.
• Support the launch, planning and alignment of the d Originals roadmap and work collaboratively across the org on its implementation and upkeep.
• Consult/support/lead/solution other ad-hoc strategy planning initiatives and special projects as they arise.
• Assist in establishing processes and operational best practices.
• Facilitate/support reviews, revisions and problem-solving exercises.
• Act as a primary interface to collaborate with stakeholders to gather necessary information to complete projects.
• Identify leadership expectations for broader group and support the implementation of best practices.
• Help generate ideas for operational efficiencies, strategic initiatives and other areas where the team should be leaning in.
• Experienced Project Manager with a strong background in marketing, strategy development and executive support.
• Macro & micro mindset: has the ability to zoom out and understand the context and then zoom in to tactically handle the tasks at hand.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to innovate and think globally, strategically, creatively.
• Proven ability for leading and delivering internal projects.
• Expert problem solver. Leverages knowledge gained through prior experience, education and training to resolve issues and remove barriers.
• Has the ability to prioritize work from multiple stakeholders.
• Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments.
• Fluent in Excel/Sheets, Powerpoint/Slides, Word/Docs.
• Excellent communication skills, with experience driving discussions at all levels of an organization.
• Solution-oriented with a positive mindset and a can-do attitude around problems and issues we identify daily.
• High integrity, honesty and accountability.
• Strong work ethic: self-motivated, excellent work quality, commitment and follow-through is a must.