Lead Recruiter - Gt&O
Discovery CommunicationsLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 5/24/2021 9:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Lead Recruiter - Gt&O jobs in London-UK
Search all Lead Recruiter - Gt&O postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Lead Recruiter - Gt&O?
Full Time Job
The Lead Recruiter is responsible for the acquisition and placement of top talent both internally and externally to support the growth of Discovery’s Global Technology and Operations function (GT&O)
This role serves as key business partner to line managers across GT&O to ensure best in class attraction, sourcing, assessment, selection and on boarding of candidates and to ensure that Discovery is viewed as an ‘Employer of Choice’ Internationally.
• Delivering an industry-leading recruitment service that optimises the fit between expectations of the market, candidates and clients.
• Leveraging creative and innovative recruiting techniques to engage and excite top tier talent.
• Proactively developing strategic ‘Talent Pipelines’ for key and recurring roles across the business.
• Strategic promotion of the employment brand of Discovery, through a focused direct approach to identifying and attracting talent to Discovery.
• Working closely with the Hiring Manager to ensure a quality driven, cost effective and timely level of service to the business in order to fulfil their recruitment needs.
• Working closely with the regional People & Culture team to understand the future talent requirements within the GT&O business.
• Delivering an excellent customer experience through a drive for quality in the end-to-end recruitment process for GT&O.
• Reviewing job descriptions, competency profiles, selection and assessment toolkits and advertising copy that will appeal to the identified audience and accurately represents Discovery as a a great place to work.
• Market mapping for new markets and markets where talent is scarce.
• Providing consultative expertise and best practice on the recruitment market across all levels of the business.
• Serving as a Recruitment ‘Champion’ of Discovery and a credible ambassador for the company, promoting Discovery as an Employer of Choice at all times.
• Developing a deliverable resourcing plan, working with P&C to link the Resourcing Strategy into the overall business People Plan.
• Building a deep understanding of the talent markets across Technology and IT.
• Experience hiring Technology and IT talent within a high-volume and fast paced internal Talent Acquisition function
• Working in partnership with internal clients, the role requires a customer-focussed outlook to work proactively to engage the highest calibre individuals to become part of the GT&O success story.
• Relevant experience within Talent Acquisition, in an enviornment where Talent Acquisition operates as a strategic business partner.
• Evidence of active networking and relationship building in relevant markets.
• Evidence of successful direct sourcing in a tech environment.
• Competency based interviewing & assessment skills (both in design and implementation).
• Understands and uses HR processes.
• Ability to develop significant and rewarding relationships with Line Managers, People & Culture and candidates alike.
• A proven ability to influence management decisions in a fast moving tech environment.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong planning and organisation skills.
• Excellent team member, willing to contribute and support others.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Creative approach to problem solving and desire ‘to make things better’.
• Ability to plan, prioritise and work under pressure.
• Excellent communication (written & oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Advanced in Written and Spoken English.