Junior Procurement Specialist
Discovery CommunicationsWarsaw, MZ
This was removed by the employer on 4/19/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Junior Procurement Specialist jobs in Warsaw-MZ
Search all Junior Procurement Specialist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Junior Procurement Specialist? General Summary
The Procurement Specialist will be responsible for managing the entire purchase-to-pay process across Discovery Networks International (DNI) for assigned business units. The Procurement Specialist will be an expert on the Discovery Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process and solutions (SAP SRM and OpenText VIM).
The Specialist will support End User Requestors in preparing and submitting SAP SRM shopping carts across Northern Europe, Southern Europe and CEEMEA. The Procurement Analyst (Buyer) will review and complete shopping carts, correcting errors and enriching data, as needed. The Buyer then submits the Purchase Request for Business Unit, Finance, and Legal approvals. Once the request is approved and the Purchase Order created, the Procurement Specialist will help resolve issues related to the two or three-way matching process including goods/services receipts, invoice resolution and PO adjustments.
• Manage the processing of Shopping Carts (in the SAP SRM PO system), and creation of Purchase Orders (in the SAP SRM PO system) in support of the business unit operational units across DNI. Once the purchase is complete, the Procurement Specialist will support the business unit requestors with issues related to receiving, invoice processing, and PO adjustments.
• Support accounts payable with PO & invoice mismatch queries
• Serve as an expert in the functionality, technology, and the business processes associated with SAP SRM, the company’s purchase-to-pay application of record.
• Work with accounting and auditors when necessary.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance field
• Excellent level of English
• Ideally 1-2 years’ experience within a technical environment but we are also open for recent graduates
• Knowledge of the procurement lifecycle
• Role requires previous experience with the operation of leading practice procurement technology applications (SAP ECC & SRM)
• Strong communication, analytical, time management, change management
• Problem solving skills: Works within identified procedures & policies
• Desire and ability to learn and deliver as a team player within a collaborative environment
• Ability to lead productive and focused discussions
• Strong knowledge of global business processes and structure
• Demonstrated ability to diagnose problem areas, identify improvement opportunities and implement realistic solutions within budgeted time and cost constraints.
• Level of supervision required: Works under limited supervision for routine situations; and detailed guidelines for non-routine cases.
• Role requires strong communications skills for Standard & regular exchange of factual information on policies & processes
• Role requires attention to detail and understanding of technical and business requirements This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.