Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/8/2022 8:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Recruitment Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Recruitment Coordinator postings
Part Time Job
This role can be located in New York or LA.
It takes an army of incredibly talented, passionate, and creative individuals to make and distribute amazing content and that’s where we come in! Discovery’s Talent team recruits the best talent the industry has to offer. We partner with our business leaders to create and deliver a talent strategy that supports the organization’s current and future goals
Discovery’s Intern Program Team is a dynamic team dedicated to finding and hiring the top intern talent in the nation. We are committed to fostering diversity and inclusion in our program, creating awesome experiences for our interns every semester, and building an alumni group of amazing talent we hope to hire back in the future.
We are looking for a creative, hyper-organized, and dynamic coordinator to hit the ground running, supporting the global recruitment team and US Internship Program. Our team loves a challenge and is looking for someone who feels the same and is ready to bring their own ideas to make the team the best it can be.
This coordinator will find excitement in fielding questions, troubleshooting and working in the day-to-day of our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), iCIMS as well as working on special projects as assigned for the global team. The coordinator will have an interest in working for a world-class intern program, communicating with students, managers, and universities, and enjoy helping create a noteworthy experience for everyone that engages with the intern program.
• Provide operational support across global recruitment and intern program initiatives
• Assist with daily functions within the Applicant Tracking System (iCIMS): reporting, job postings, auditing
• Shadow iCIMS super users to become a backup contact for all iCIMS related projects
• Support with logistical aspects running the US internship program day to day including: posting of open intern opportunities on Handshake, tracking candidate workflows, working closely with Facilities and IT to ensure proper onboarding
• Maintain Intern Program Mailbox to ensure all communications are responded to in a timely manner and escalated to the appropriate team member
• Draft and send communications (emails/ text) to students, interns, managers, employees, etc.
• Assist with planning virtual and in-person events including information sessions, networking sessions alumni reunions, etc.
• Create, design and edit Google Forms, Slides, Sheets etc. for team use
• Ensure team shared drives are neat and organized
• Work with Facilities and Warehouse to send out intern swag
• Assist with ad hoc projects for the global recruitment team
• 0-1 years of intern or professional experience in the HR, recruitment or campus space preferred
• Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong customer service skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Comfortability with GSuite products: Google Sheets, Slides and Docs
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to changing priorities
• Experience in an applicant tracking system (ATS) is preferred; experience with iCIMS is a plus
• Experience in Canva or Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States