Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/6/2021 7:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Integration Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Integration Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Integration Producer? Job Summary
The Program Integration team is seeking an Integration Producer who will be responsible for creating innovative content solutions for Discovery Ad Sales Marketing and Ad Sales Teams. Required are strong writing and concepting abilities, effective project management, consistent and thorough communication with internal/external partners, and budget management. The integration producer will also be required to balance requests from, and find creative solutions for the needs of Food Network programming, Ad Sales,and clients. Other responsibilities may also include leading groups and conducting meetings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop organic integrated content that meets advertisers’ goals, while also continuing to help drive ratings for network programming.
• Oversee production of assigned integrated long and short form content from inception through broadcast.
• Creation and execution of projects, with minimal supervision, while interacting with Ad Sales and Ad Sales Marketing.
• Concept and write comprehensive creative proposals for advertiser integration, working with internal partners to gain approvals.
• Provide multiple creative solutions for advertiser needs, strategically aligned with the Food Network brand and creative briefs, with flawless execution.
• Conceptualize, write, produce and direct content; primarily on-air long form and short form content simultaneously with other content as necessary.
• Manage work and oversee projects of third party companies, primarily in the production of video content.
• Ensure integrated content does not interfere with talent relationships.
• Represent network programming throughout virtual production shoots and in person across the country, post Covid.
• Create and manage timelines for creative product that balances production and client needs.
• Oversee graphic execution and video editing.
• Oversee and manage completion of interstitial content, including post-production scheduling, versioning, tagging and final delivery. Supervise lay off of masters and submasters of spots.
• Screen and compile material for edits.
• Assist in the ordering and tracking of all advertiser supplied product for integrations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines.
• Strong communication and organizational skills a must.
• Experience working with ad sales marketing, production companies and programming teams.
• Knowledge of the cable television industry, product integration and program sponsorship.
• Knowledge of post-production tools and processes.
• Ability to travel for multiple days of the month, sometimes over weekends (Post Covid.)
• Advanced oral and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Word and Excel, working knowledge of desktop editing (i.e., Quicktime, Final Cut Pro or Premiere).
• Ability to communicate with production companies in a professional, television term related manner.
• Knowledge of Food Network programming is beneficial.
Education and Experience
• Experience: 5 years of television production, branded content, or marketing experience.
• Education: Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Advertising or related field preferred.
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.