Discovery CommunicationsCopenhagen V, SK
Full Time Job
Position Title: Insight Analyst
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Department: Insights and Estimation
Reports to: Insights Manager
The insight and estimation department is responsible for helping to optimize the company's revenue streams both linearly and digitally, estimating and tracking factors that affect future income and providing strategic insight and support in decision-making processes.
The department is involved in most business areas in the company, and we also work in collaboration with our Nordic colleagues.
Key Responsibilities in the Insights team
• Create estimates for break optimization
• Create weekly reports for linear and digital performance
• Create share estimates and subs forecasts
• Use data sources to identify programme needs, support invest plans both linear and digital.
• Participate in strategic planning with regards to program development
• Good understanding of and interest in the media industry and feel comfortable working in a business with a rapid pace of change.
• Skilled at introducing new issues, finding solutions and developing and improving work processes.
• Strong skills with programme research both digital and linear
• Prior experience of working in a corporate environment and need for matrix management and operation within that environment;
• Well acquainted with the market forces that govern the media industry, have the ability to work in detail and be able to pursue strategic issues.
• An ability to work collaboratively with senior management.
• University degree (e.g. CBS) preferable, with fluency in English and Danish
• Previous experience with the following programs will be an advantage:
• Google Sheets, Slides, Docs
• Adobe Analytics
• Ability to work and think data driven
• Ability to understand budgets and budget control
• Ability to lead yourself, being curious and seeing the benefit of working together as one-team.