Discovery CommunicationsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Current Warner Bros. Discovery employees will be given preferential consideration for this opportunity. This position will be posted for five business days
Warner Bros. Discovery is seeking an Executive Assistant to lead/assist in daily business operations and p rovide high level executive administrative support to the President, Crime and Investigative Content, including heavy schedule and travel management, expense reports, sensitive communications, and providing support to the broader content team. This position will be located in our Century City, CA Office.
• Manage and maintain supervisor and department schedules
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, and database software
• Read and review incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including email
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies
• Make travel arrangements for supervisor and department staff
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Answer phones for multiple people
• Prepare presentations for meetings
• BS/BA in related discipline and at least 5-8 years of experience in related field
• Applies basic functional/technical and business knowledge of the organization's operations, methods,
• and practices
• Learns and applies foundational information/concepts in area of practice
• Ability to adapt work pace and priorities in order to meet deadlines and goals
• Proficient working with Google Suite
• Strong Project Management Skills: Being able to multitask, track all department projects, take project notes as necessary, and ensure the supervsior is ontime to all calls and meetings.
• Experienced in building decks by using Powerpoint for the Supervisor and team as a whole.
• Ability to take relevant information and properly create a deck within PowerPoint that can easily be presented and understood by internal and external parties.
• Strong PC background, with demonstrated proficiency with Windows
• Strong organizational skills with ability to act independently and responsibly
• Capacity to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to work collaboratively with team members
• Ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional groups
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States