Discovery CommunicationsSterling, VA
This was removed by the employer on 5/3/2021 11:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Sterling-VA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant? Job Summary
This position will support several engineering leaders in the Direct-to-Consumer organization. This will include coordination of calendars, teams, and other administrative support where applicable.
1. Schedule internal and external appointments, meetings, and maintain calendar.
2. Arrange all meeting details; e.g. scheduling conference rooms, bridge lines, catering, and audio/visual/IT support.
3. Coordinate and prepare meeting materials, agendas, notes, handouts, presentation decks, etc.
4. Arrange travel itineraries and prepare travel and expense reports
5. Day to day management of purchase orders and invoices
6. Coordinate with other departmental/office assistants to provide support for the entire group.
7. Function as administrative liaison to group staff, as well as, other groups within the CTO department and across Discovery.
8. Assist with special projects, events, and provide general office support, as needed.
9. Other duties as assigned.
* Must be a team player with proven track record of collaborating across multiple teams
* Must be flexible and be able to manage ambiguity
* Positive attitude, sense of humor, and ability to thrive in and create a fun work environment
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* Three to five years administrative/coordination experience
* Must be articulate, personable, detail-oriented, and have strong organizational, communication, and administrative skills
* Must have demonstrated experience and competency in providing senior executive administrative assistance or departmental support and coordination
* Must demonstrate confidentiality and flexibility in accepting new and changing responsibilities and be a proactive problem solver
* Strong computer skills, including proficiency in workplace applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) are required. Should be open to learn and master new computer skills as required.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.