Executive Assistant To EVPs
Discovery CommunicationsSilver Spring, MD
Full Time Job
High level business administration for senior executives across multiple networks. Oversee and manage the offices of the EVP/GM’s to include coordination of busy calendars, travel, expenses, meetings and phones. In addition, provide administrative support as needed for the MIDAS division.
1. Answer two (2) phone lines, screen calls, route callers, take messages, respond to internal and external inquiries, and provide routine information within the scope of authority.
2. Schedule, organize, and coordinate meetings; preparation, and distribution of materials, agendas, notes and handouts.
3. Type and compose memorandums, letters, forms, procedures, contracts, proposals, and other documents and correspondence, as appropriate.
4. Arrange travel itineraries including travel, transportation and hotel arrangements, and prepare travel and expense reports.
5. Provide administrative support for the MIDAS division including handling shipping requests, subscription requests, mail distribution, and other duties as assigned.
6. Assist EVP’s with time management/prioritization of heavy volume of meeting requests and calls.
7. Develop systems to streamline and enhance divisional efficiency
8. Additional duties as they arise pertaining to supporting MIDAS, i.e., organization around larger staff meetings, office moves, etc.
* Bachelor's degree in a related field of study or an equivalent combination of skills, training, and experience is preferred.
* Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational, prioritization and administrative skills are needed.
* Must be proficient in Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
Silver Spring, Maryland, MD