Executive Accounts Receivable - Cash Applications
Discovery CommunicationsGurgaon, HR
This was removed by the employer on 5/23/2021 7:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Accounts Receivable - Cash Applications jobs in Gurgaon-HR
Search all Executive Accounts Receivable - Cash Applications postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Accounts Receivable - Cash Applications? Responsibilities
The ideal candidate must have a high energy level with a positive attitude, strong problem solving and analytical skills, great customer service and communication skills, be well organized, and thrive in a high-volume work environment.
• Process and reconcile account receivables and remittances
• Address payment issues like double payments or other discrepancies
• Create regular reports to accurately track financial information
• Test new implementations and changes to the SAP system environment
• Follow-up on remittances with customers
• Understanding of adjustments in payments like WHT, Forex impact
• Preparing the statement of accounts for customers and regularly following up for payments
• Following up with customers, senior sales leaders on the payments
• Ensure that target collections are collected during the month.
• Commerce Graduate with MBA or CA Inter with 4 - 5 years of O2C experience with experience of Billing for APAC / Europe customers for SSC/BPO.
• SAP and Google Sheets Experience will be an added advantage
• Strong work ethic and ability to work independently and creatively in a fast paced, problem-solving service delivery environment
• Highly motivated with a desire for learning and continuous improvements
• Understanding of SOX compliance rules and guidelines
• Ability to exercise strong communication (written and verbal), customer service, reliability, problem solving and interpersonal skills in a collaborative environment
• Ability to interact effectively and build strong relationships with colleagues, internal partners, and external customers
• Fluency in both spoken and written English
• Act as a team player
• Normal shifts This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.