Director, Program Integration
Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/2/2019 10:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director, Program Integration jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director, Program Integration postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Program Integration? Responsible for directing a team that creates branded entertainment content for ad sales clients in Food Network/Cooking Channel programs, all while maintaining the quality and integrity of the programs.
1. Partners with Programming to devise the most opportunistic placements of integrated content in our series.
2. Reviews and approves creative content and materials and ensures that work meets the style guidelines and established quality standards.
3. Acts as the day-to-day liaison between Programming and Ad Sales Marketing.
4. Create opportunities for Ad Sales Marketing and On-Line to maximize sponsorship and convergent opportunities to meet revenue goals.
5. May solicit, evaluate, select and manage third party resources (e.g., agencies, production companies, directors, producers, designers, etc.) engaged for concept development and productions.
6. May write scripts.
7. Collaborate with research, as needed.
8. Inputs and tracks projects from conception to completion using Appian systems.
9. Tracks competition by keeping abreast of marketplace trends, attending conferences and nurturing relationships with colleagues inside and outside of the company.
10. Manages professional individual contributors or a group of lower-level leaders
11. Is accountable for the performance and results of a team
12. Adapts plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
13. Makes decisions guided by established goals and objectives
* Typically requires BS/BA or MS/MA/MBA or other graduate degree in related discipline and at least 7-10 years of experience, including a supervisory or lead role
* Knowledge of production processes
* Ability to negotiate
* People management skills
* Conflict resolution skills
* Uses comprehensive knowledge of own function or brand to interpret internal and external business challenges and recommend best practices for improving products, processes, or services
* Ability to advance own perspective on industry challenges and identifies new management techniques to apply with own team
* Ability to identify and resolve moderately complex technical, operational and organizational problems in the function, subfunction or category
* Proficient working with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, MS Outlook
* Attention to detail, accuracy, and strong organizational skills
* Strong organizational skills with ability to act independently and responsibly
* Capacity to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Must be able to work collaboratively with team members
* Ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional groups
* Employees will also perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
New York City, New York, NYC, NY This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.