Director-Partnerships & Promotional Mktg
Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/27/2020 10:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director-Partnerships & Promotional Mktg jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director-Partnerships & Promotional Mktg postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director-Partnerships & Promotional Mktg? The Role
This role is on the Digital Marketing & Operations team and reports to the SVP, Consumer Marketing & Operations, Digital. S/he will assist the marketing team with the development, planning, execution, and reporting of promotional and partnership marketing campaigns aimed at growing and retaining valuable audiences across key digital platforms and with key distribution partners.
1. Lead promotional and partner marketing efforts for Discovery’s new Direct to Consumer product, Food Network Kitchen, to introduce new, innovative ways to grow and retain customers
2. In collaboration with Digital Partnership group, identify strategic partnerships that fill consumer
3. Own tracking, performance updates, and operations for all promotional and partnership offers related to Food Network Kitchen.
4. Project manage key programs related to promotional offers of Food Network Kitchen, including talent marketing, distribution deals, exclusive promotions, and more.
5. Collaborate with cross company teams in editorial, product, social, and creative departments to ensure flawless execution of marketing plans.
6. Work closely with the Acquisition, Retention and Partnership teams to ensure marketing priorities are at the forefront of all planning and decision-making.
7. Draft messaging and positioning for all promotional and partner marketing plans for Food Network Kitchen
8. Assist with strategic insights reporting that can be leveraged across the team, such as best performing messaging, creative, and audiences.
9. Manage creative asset requests for all promotional and partner marketing campaigns.
10. Outreach to new partners and distributors in order to secure new deals and reciprocal marketing.
* Minimum 7 years of digital and partnership marketing experience.
* Minimum 2 years of operations and project management experience.
* Self-starter, highly motivated, positive demeanor, excellent communicator, and able to juggle multiple assignments simultaneously.
* Polished with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Analytical with a comfort in dealing with numbers and reporting.
* Reasonable availability to respond to requests and attend the real-time needs of campaigns outside normal business hours.
* Understanding of paid media, social media, search, newsletter, and app marketing.
* Willingness and flexibility to “pitch in” with various ad-hoc projects to help support the larger Audience Development team.
* Ability to adapt to change and continually evolve skills to meet the everchanging needs of the television industry.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office systems, specifically in Excel and PowerPoint.
* College degree required.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
New York City, New York, NYC, NY This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.