Director, Gtm Partner Operations
Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/15/2022 6:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director, Gtm Partner Operations jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director, Gtm Partner Operations postings
Full Time Job
Every great story has a new beginning.
We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. We're a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. Our mission is simple. To be the world's best storytellers with world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Warner Bros. Discovery's DTC technology and product organization sits at the intersection of tech, entertainment, and everyday utility. We are continuously leveraging new technology to build immersive and interactive viewing experiences. Our platform covers everything from search, catalog, and video transcoding, to personalization, global subscriptions, and more. We are committed to delivering quality user experiences, ranging from video streaming to applications across connected TV, mobile, web and consoles. As a pure tech organization, we are essential to Warner Bros. Discovery’s continued growth, building world-class products from the ground-up for our iconic brands like HBO Max, Discovery Channel, CNN, Food Network, HGTV, Eurosport, MotorTrend, and many more.
In this role, you are part of the Global Partner Integrations team and the primary owner of partner operations globally. You are experienced in the development / execution of scalable and consistent global operations processes that govern the end-to-end lifecycle of partner integrations, such as QA, partner rollout management, and incident response. You are passionate about taking a data-driven approach to devise proactive strategies to address potential issues and improve operations and refine them continuously. You are comfortable developing, monitoring, representing partner reliability metrics to top company leadership and stakeholders. This role will lead a global team of operations engineers and QA engineers across different time-zones.
• 8 to 10 years of experience in reliability operations, engineering, or quality assurance functions with a proven track record of being a successful team leader / people manager of a global operation
• Ability to lead the design, implementation and delivery of highly complex operations framework with measurable success criteria that is consistent and scalable to support different products, operations and partner response capabilities
• Ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and written) with internal / external stakeholders of different levels and functions
• Report on the status of partner operations, incidents and action plans to the senior tech leadership teams. Must be able to provide root-cause analysis and technical details for incidents and work across impacted teams to develop a solution
• Define partner operations and reliability metrics / success criteria and lead a continuous effort to refine them to gain better insight on partner operations
• Ability to analyze data to identify potential issues / opportunities and develop proactive action plans with measurable outcomes to improvement partner operations
• Possess deep knowledge of the core system technologies relevant to partner integrations and ability to dive deep with engineering / operations teams to investigate and improve our support architecture
• Experience in JWT, JSON and OAuth technologies is preferred
• Experience in STB development / testing is preferred
• A working knowledge of software engineering practices and processes, sufficient to evaluate the degrees of difficulty, scope and effort required.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in New York City. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery’s total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $197,000 - $296,000 salary per year.
Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Discovery requires vaccination for employment consideration, except where prohibited by law. Discovery will consider requests for exemption from this requirement upon an offer of employment. Employees with approved exemptions due to health or religious reasons must abide by weekly rigorous COVID-19 testing protocols.
Discovery Communications, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including but not limited to all local Fair Chance Ordinances.
EEO is the Law
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Transparency In Coverage
If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application process, please send an email request to HR@discovery.com