Discovery CommunicationsSilver Spring, MD
This was removed by the employer on 2/24/2021 2:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director, FP&A jobs in Silver Spring-MD
Search all Director, FP&A postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, FP&A? Director, FP&A - Distribution Revenue
The Director of Distribution Finance supports to the US Networks Distribution team by providing analytical and financial insight related to Discovery’s domestic cable networks. As a vital resource to the organization, this role directly supports the deal team in renewal efforts and provides insight to senior management.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Developing deep knowledge of economic terms in key affiliate agreements, particularly as they relate to fees and packaging.
• Analyzing economics of distribution deals and contributing Finance point of view during negotiations.
• Developing and maintaining complex and flexible financial models to evaluate proposals and provide live, real-time scenario analysis to senior management.
• Preparing presentation materials for executive management.
• Providing ad hoc analysis and participating in special projects
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance, MBA a plus.
• Experience working in a highly analytical environment for 7 years, with Media and contract experience a plus.
• Experience in data modeling with advanced Excel skills and experience in BI tools.
• Must possess excellent analytical and communication skills.
• Detail oriented, with the ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
• Great teammate with strong project management and organizational skills.
• Curious businessperson with the ability to develop creative solution This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.