Digital Sales Coordinator
Discovery CommunicationsChicago, IL
This was removed by the employer on 7/1/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Digital Sales Coordinator jobs in Chicago-IL
Search all Digital Sales Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Sales Coordinator?
Full Time Job
The Digital Sales Coordinator is responsible for provide general support and account maintenance for the Digital Account Specialists/Senior Digital Account Specialists and Digital Account Executives as directed by Director Digital Revenue & Planning. This position's primary focus will be campaign stewardship, client reporting, act as a primary liaison with Digital Ad Operations / Tech teams and post campaign handle billing and assist in performance recaps for clients and agencies.
• Maintain campaigns within contract management systems.
• Interface with Digital Account Specialists/Senior Digital Account Specialists and Ad Operations team(s) regarding campaign scheduling, optimizations, and re-allocations.
• Schedule flight changes, makegoods and monitor campaign delivery across Discovery Digital websites, social platforms and TVE / VOD for assigned accounts.
• Gather campaign delivery data weekly and monthly leveraging internal and external reporting tools.
• Complete client facing reporting templates.
• Partner with and shadow Digital Account Specialists/Senior Account Specialists to gather campaign assets from clients, agencies and internal teams.
• Maintain files of campaign screen shots / proofs of campaign launches for all placements.
• Complete monthly billing and reporting requests as assigned.
• Submit post-sale research/benchmark requests for wrap reports.
• Shadow Digital Account Specialists on building Digital campaigns and aiding Account Executives in request for proposal responses with internal departments.
• Participate in special projects and assignments.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field of study (advertising, communication, marketing, business, etc.
• Previous internship experience in Media, Advertising Agency or Digital / Technology space highly preferred. Digital Media / advertising sales experience a plus but not required.
• Strong problem solving / analytical skills and computer literacy (specifically Microsoft Excel and Power Point).
• Written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Detail-oriented; ability to complete large volume of work in a timely manner; ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work both independently and cooperatively within a team environment.
• Proven track record of exceptional performance, high productivity and meeting deadlines.
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.