Digital Sales Coordinator
Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
1. Maintain camp;aigns within contract management systems.
2. Interface with Digital Account Specialists/Senior Digital Account Specialists and Ad Operations team(s) regarding camp;aign scheduling, optimizations, and re-allocations.
3. Schedule flight changes, makegoods and monitor camp;aign delivery across Discovery Digital websites, social platforms and TVE / VOD for assigned accounts.
4. Gather camp;aign delivery data weekly and monthly leveraging internal and external reporting tools.
5. Complete client facing reporting templates.
6. Partner with and shadow Digital Account Specialists/Senior Account Specialists to gather camp;aign assets from clients, agencies and internal teams.
7. Maintain files of camp;aign screen shots / proofs of camp;aign launches for all placements.
8. Complete monthly billing and reporting requests as assigned.
9. Submit post-sale research/benchmark requests for wrap reports.
10. Shadow Digital Account Specialists on building Digital camp;aigns and aiding Account Executives in request for proposal responses with internal departments.
11. Participate in special projects and assignments.
* Bachelor's degree in a related field of study (advertising, communication, marketing, business, etc.
* Previous internship experience in Media, Advertising Agency or Digital / Technology space highly preferred. Digital Media / advertising sales experience a plus but not required.
* Strong problem solving / analytical skills and computer literacy (specifically Microsoft Excel and Power Point).
* Written and verbal communication skills are required.
* Detail-oriented, ability to complete large volume of work in a timely manner, ability to multi-task.
* Ability to work both independently and cooperatively within a team environment.
* Proven track record of exceptional performance, high productivity and meeting deadlines. *
Must have the legal right to work
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City