Digital Media Coordinator- Paid Social
Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/10/2020 8:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Digital Media Coordinator- Paid Social jobs in New York-NY
Search all Digital Media Coordinator- Paid Social postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Media Coordinator- Paid Social? The Role
This role is within the Global Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) pod within the larger Media Strategy & Analytics Team, which focuses specifically on driving paid subscriptions to Discovery’s Digital Platforms (Eurosport, GOLFTV, MotorTrend, Dplay, and Food Network Kitchen). The Paid Social Specialist will focus specifically on managing paid social campaigns such as Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snap, and Reddit.
1. Assist in the development and execution of paid social campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management.
2. Execute and support direct-response campaigns across Paid Social with the goal of acquiring subscribing customers.
3. Coordinate with Acquisition Strategy team to gain an understanding of campaign specific goals and executional recommendations.
4. Help to set up Paid Social campaigns and optimize towards CPA with strong attention to detail.
5. Serve as main point of contact with vendors, platform partner, and trend-spotter to bring first-to-market paid social acquisition opportunities.
6. Maintain and develop strong professional relationships internally (cross departments) and externally (media vendors).
7. Research, develop, and monitor keyword lists to support campaign optimizations, new products, site changes and promotional initiatives.
8. Monitor brand, competitor and industry changes.
9. Support ad-hoc data requests for forecasting, billing, promotional performance, etc.
* Minimum 1 years of work experience, within paid digital buying or hands-on paid social buying experience preferred.
* Experience in generating quantifiable results in digital marketing for direct response, using data to inform strategy and decision-making is a plus.
* Background running direct response campaigns on social channels (e.g. Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.) is a plus.
* Be a team player, proactive self-starter, highly motivated, positive demeanor, and excellent communicator.
* Have strong time management and organizational skills being able to manage multiple projects at once.
* Polished with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Analytical with a comfort in dealing with numbers and reporting and acting on marketing data.
* Reasonable availability to respond to requests and attend the real-time needs of campaigns outside normal business hours.
* Understanding of TV Everywhere and the Television ecosystem is a plus.
* Willingness and flexibility to “pitch in” with various ad-hoc projects to help support the larger Media Strategy & Analytics team. Including cross-functional support to other bid-based buyers (Programmatic, Paid Search).
* Ability to adapt to change and continually evolve skills to meet the everchanging needs of the television industry.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office systems, specifically in Excel.
* College degree required.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
New York City, New York, NYC, NY This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.