Digital Image Assistant
Discovery CommunicationsWarsaw, MZ
This was removed by the employer on 2/25/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Digital Image Assistant jobs in Warsaw-MZ
Search all Digital Image Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Image Assistant? About us
The Digital Image Assistant is part of the Picture Desk Team who fulfil pan-regional image requirements for content priorities including; publicity, marketing, on-air and video on demand platforms. The Digital Image Assistant will focus on supplying images for non-linear (video on demand and catch up services) platforms across EMEA, ensuring high volumes of images are sourced and cropped and efficient operational output is maintained at all times.
About the role
• Source, caption and resize imagery for non-linear platforms across EMEA.
• Create series level images and graphics using photoshop
• Upload images to internal databases for distribution.
• Liaise with VOD Operations and Scheduling teams to ensure images are delivered on time.
• Maintain the team image server, ensuring all images are properly catalogued.
• Assist with responding to internal and external VOD image requests
• Upload images from acquired titles to Photobank
• Min. a year of experience on similar position (preferably in an international work environment) is a must
• Fluent English is a must
• A strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good team player with a positive can-do attitude.
• Ability to manage and use specialized database systems.
• Experience with Photoshop and Mac applications
Please be informed that we will consider applications only in English version. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.