Digital Content Creator
Discovery CommunicationsWarsaw, MZ
This was removed by the employer on 4/8/2021 2:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Digital Content Creator jobs in Warsaw-MZ
Search all Digital Content Creator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Content Creator? The Job
Working alongside our Creative and Marketing teams, our new Digital Content Lead is a hands-on digital content creative and an inspirational coach in getting a team towards the best creative ideas.
In this role you’re responsible for the team to translate briefings or strategies into engaging digital campaigns and assets for our brands including our latest addition: discovery , a real-life entertainment streaming service. Having a clear understanding of performance marketing and video-on-demand, a passion for social media and optimal viewer engagement is essential.
This role is a 6 months fixed-term contract with possibility to prolong it.
• Mastering the ability to turn any content into a volume of digital gold (clips, gifs, graphics, photos, stories, copy etc.)
• Inspire and facilitate your team to be their very best and push them in innovation.
• Collaborating within our creative and marketing team to lead and create digital first campaigns
• Maintain the look and feel of the channels, creatively making the right call
• Working together with your teammates to nail last-minute requests and seriously tight timelines, all while staying calm and proactive.
• You have 3 to 5 years’ worth of high-level experience across the full spectrum of digital channels
• 2 experience in managing a team in a fast pace environment
• You are able to independently produce original concepts and content from scratch
• Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
• Advance knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suite
• High level of English, especially written
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ideally educated to bachelor degree level or recognised equivalent
• Ability to identify and prioritize problems
• Decision making skills
• Team player
• A link to your online portfolio
• Your CV or LinkedIn profile
• A few words about why working at Discovery is interesting to you This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.