Digital Ad Sale Executive
Discovery CommunicationsMilan, GA
Full Time Job
The Digital Ad Sales Executive will support frontline sales and Brand Partnerships on line sales manager in selling all Discovery digital assets. The Digital Ad Sales Executive will support sales agents in boosting the digital ad sales revenues and will be responsible for new business development identifying and understanding the clients’ advertising needs and developing bespoke marketing solutions. The Digital Ad Sales Executive has to hit monthly sales targets through the creation of innovative solutions with a constant check on clients’ needs, feasibility of the projects and always “on brand.” The Digital Ad Sales Executive has the task of maximizing advertising sales potential, through the development of business relationships and promotion of new/existing digital advertising products.
• Coordinating with the Senior digital Ad Sales Manager to develop and maintain client/advertising agency business, including growth of key accounts and new business. Steward campaigns from selling-into-the-objective at pre-sale, to monitoring and optimizing campaign delivery, to post-sale wrap-decks and renewal.
• Provide excellent service to customers by effectively fulfilling requests, providing assistance, addressing concerns and solving problems in a timely, professional manner
• Be a digital evangelizer inside Discovery Media contributing to enhance the digital culture inside the sales team
• Work with On Line Sales Sn Manager to develop sales presentations and toolkit creation
• Coordinate with the Online Sales Support making sure the processes with London ad-ops team are clear and smooth
• Co-ordinate with third-party agencies and suppliers
• Help the finance team on billing process
• Establish and maintain effective communications and working relationships with internal personnel to ensure a productive and constructive work environment.
• Strong internet competency, analytical, and marketing skills a plus
• Great presentations skills (tools like Prezi a plus)
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Familiar with ad serving tools such as Freewheel, etc.
• Experience with research techniques and tools (ComScore, Nielsen)
• Demonstrated success in cold calling, qualifying and closing sales to meet goals
• Established contacts with national clients and media agencies
• Effective at networking, building and maintaining relationships
• Deadline-motivated, positive work ethic and the ability to manage multiple clients
• Proven verbal and written presentation skills
• Self-started and self-motivated