Development and Production Coordinator
Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/21/2020 6:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Development and Production Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Development and Production Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Development and Production Coordinator? Job Summary
1. Maintain multiple department databases, including master database of pitches, proof of concepts pilots with submissions and their status.
2. Assist Producers with any footage/asset requests
3. Create PowerPoint presentations, organize and pull clips from shows for various meetings.
4. Assist in initiating and tracking development and production contracts, overages, and approvals.
5. Partner with the digital team to help coordinate shared talent, pitches, and content while also helping to obtain programming/series assets to be shared.
6. Field requests from production companies and individuals seeking to pitch ideas and talent to the network.
7. Create, gather, update, distribute, and maintain weekly/monthly production and development documents.
8. Coordinate department calendars, meetings, and conference calls including booking catering, gathering and organizing materials, creating agendas, running video and taking notes.
9. Request media assets when needed.
10. Maintain in-office production and development boards.
11. Coordinate/Organize/Acquire/Gather/Distribute needed assets to internal and external producers.
12. Manage incoming project requests and work with executive team to assign projects to producers, freelance producers and production partners.
13. Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
* BS/BA in Communications or related discipline and 1 - 2 years of experience at either a Network or Entertainment Company
* Strong organizational skills and excellent communication skills
* Self-starter, can work independently
* Knowledge of video codecs and platforms
* Positive attitude
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.