Data Visualization Developer
Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/8/2020 5:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Data Visualization Developer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Data Visualization Developer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Data Visualization Developer? The Role
The Senior Data Visualization Developer is responsible for creating and delivering self-service analytics and data visualization solutions across the global enterprise. This position will partner with business end-users as well as colleagues in the Data & Strategic Insights team to develop and implement collaborative solutions to data and analytics problems. The candidate will also play a pivotal role in the management and administration of our data visualization application.
1. Design effective data visualization products to support business decision making and problem solving
2. Facilitate discussions with data users to surface and prioritize issues, requirements, and solutions
3. Promote enterprise rollout of self-service data visualization solutions
4. Follow data management best practices and support a central source of truth that that drives multi-platform business optimization as well as accountability across the organization
5. Manage collection, tracking, and resolution of feature requests and bug reports
6. Monitor, test, and manage quality of business-facing production data products
7. Prepare documentation of technical requirements and data definitions
8. Monitoring Power BI Gateway health and data sources connections
9. Software licenses administration
10. Troubleshoot business issues reported
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Analytics, or a related discipline; or an equivalent combination of demonstrated skills and experience
* 4-6 years professional experience
* Experienced with data visualization and analytics
* Advanced user of Microsoft Power BI
* Tableau experience is a plus.
* Familiar with relational database technology and data preparation/ETL
* Intermediate to Advanced SQL skills
* Familiar with media industry topics including audience measurement, marketing, and advertising
* Basic knowledge of corporate finance and financial/managerial accounting concepts
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
New York City, New York, nYC, NY This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.