Customer Service Social Media Coordinator
Discovery CommunicationsSterling, FL
This was removed by the employer on 5/31/2022 8:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Customer Service Social Media Coordinator jobs in Sterling-FL
Search all Customer Service Social Media Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Discovery, Inc. is looking for an efficient communicator and storyteller to join our Fan Relations team. Fan Relations is a customer support function under Corporate Communications and assists every department and all of Discovery’s U.S. networks including Discovery Channel, HGTV, Food Network, TLC, Investigation Discovery and Animal Planet to name a few. From digital products across multiple platforms to linear pilots, sweepstakes launches, website redesigns, corporate and legal escalations, Fan Relations constantly provides top-level customer service to consumers, internal clients, and business partners. We are seeking an adept storyteller and skilled strategist to join our team as a virtual leader in all aspects as we assist fans with our apps as well as linear and digital content.
Discovery brands continue to grow globally and across platforms, and Fan Relations is building media strategies and systems that meet world-class standards for which Discovery is known. Our company is evolving as we expand from a traditional linear pay TV business towards a convergent media and entertainment business that encompasses digital and mobile.
The Customer Support Social Coordinator will be responsible for communicating with digital consumers, troubleshooting issues, answering general questions, and working closely with other team members to ensure the customer’s inquiries are reported, prioritized, and resolved. The person must have strong interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills and have the capacity to respond to requests with varying degrees of complexity in a short amount of time. Must be a quick learner and nimble with a strong ability to multitask and must be familiar with video streaming and digital apps as well as the navigation of connected devices and smart TVs.
• Interact daily with customers via email, chat, phone, app stores, social platforms, and other forms of communication ensuring the customer’s inquiry is responded to and resolved within SLA and target goals
• Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
• Communicate courteously and effectively to understand issues from the customer's perspective
• Ability to meet and exceed key performance and customer service goals such as Customer Satisfaction, Average Handle Time, and Quality Assurance
• Make every effort to retain our customers business and ensure satisfaction at every step
• Keen to solve problems - do a little research to get the whole picture, and navigate towards customer-centric solutions within the parameters of established policies
• Liaise with other departments to ensure seamless communication and successful resolution of company-wide inquiries, issues, concerns, etc.
• Associate’s degree or equivalent 2-years customer service experience required; 3 years preferred
• Knowledge of mobile apps, connected devices, and digital TV technology
• Experience with Zendesk preferred
• Proficiency with G Suite and demonstrated competency in learning new software
• Strong technical, problem-solving, and communication skills
• The capability of crafting consumer-facing communications in an adept way to resolve issues and maintain consistent brand voice
• Strong ability to multitask; complete troubleshooting steps while maintaining customer and internal team communication
• Ability to think strategically, assess opportunities, and provide creative solutions to complex problems while remaining flexible and adaptable
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Superior customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to interact and support different levels within the organization
• Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
• Commitment to teamwork through relationship-building, reliability, trust, and collaboration
• Must have the legal right to work in the U.S.