Customer Experience Specialist
Discovery CommunicationsOslo, NO
Full Time Job
Customer Experience Specialist
Dplay is excited to announce that we’re recruiting a Customer Experience Specialist for Dplay; part of the central Dplay team based in Oslo. Dplay is Discovery’s direct-to-consumer entertainment platform available throughout the Nordic, APAC and EMEA markets. Here at Dplay, we ideate and bring to life transformational video-on-demand products; redefining how lovers of Discovery content engage with the shows they know-and-love across the globe.
The Customer Service Specialist’s principal responsibility is to coordinate the management of all facets of customer experience operations such as forecasting, scheduling, monitoring of ticket volume and other operational activities while adjusting resources to meet business objectives. This specialist will provide guidance to the customer experience operational team that will analyze ticket volume history by tracking and trending all support channels to ensure proper planning, accurate requirements and workload identification. The specialist will develop capacity/staffing plans and reports that provide management with the understanding needed to make operational decisions on order to ensure overall success in a multi-site / channel support environment.
As a Dplay team member, you will be part of an international team, shaping how millions of users across the globe consume Discovery’s vast catalogue of content on a daily basis.
• Monitor and keep Customer Service operations within agreed budgets
• Continuously identify whether existing internal processes and tools could be improved in order to increase day-to-day operational efficiency
• Responsible for overall management of customer service agent workforce, which includes coordinating with in-country business team to obtain projection data essential for forecasting optimal headcount required to support business.
• Derive and document actionable insights from the reporting to continuously improve the teams’ processes and KPIs
• Provide real-time monitoring and workforce management techniques to make intra-day adjustments in an effort to maximize resource efficiency and achieve service level goals / business objectives.
• Perform continual analysis of current performance (noting recent historical trends and future forecast) and conduct real-time re-forecasting to make necessary adjustments in staffing plans and coordinate with Operations teams to achieve service level goals / business objectives.
• Maintain constant communication with Operations teams to coordinate needed staffing adjustments based on current and forecasted results.
• Produces call volume forecasts on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis for multi-site operation.
• Generate reports for delivery and presentation to other business units and local dplay stakeholders
• Generates and evaluates staffing schedules, and ensures data updates into scheduling system. Generates short and long-term staffing models and provides recommendations based on analysis.
• A consistent focus on the strategic goals of the department–ensuring those are continually managed and communicated throughout the CX team
• Customer obsessed.
• Strong communication and organizational skills. Ability to self-organize, take ownership of a task and drive it through to completion
• Able to plan, design and execute workforce management strategy collaborating with Customer Experience stakeholders
• Strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, the ability to quickly absorb information and creative problem-solving excellence.
• Able to build strong relationships with team members in Oslo but also in our other regional offices around the world
• Can-do attitude, proactive thinking/doing, being able to navigate with stakeholders within the team and organization, and comfortable working with international teams
• Proven ability to work well under pressure with a high degree of flexibility and a positive approach
• Strong customer service ethos, committed to quality, with the will and enthusiasm to drive improvements
• Ability to perform forecasting at interval levels using historical and forecasted data ensuring sufficient support resource to service KPIs
• As part of an international team, fluent English is mandatory
• At least 5 years of workforce management in a customer service setup. Prior experience in regional or global environment is an advantage.
• Experience on working for high-traffic platforms and websites
• Experience in performing forecasting, scheduling and capacity planning and end-to-end management of workforce management systems
• Strong skills in capacity planning and intraday management
• While not required, experience working on a video-on-demand streaming service would be an advantage