Customer Experience Lead
Discovery CommunicationsLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Discovery, Inc. is a global leader in real life entertainment, serving a passionate audience of superfans around the world with content that inspires, informs and entertains. Discovery delivers over 8,000 hours of original programming each year and has category leadership across deeply loved content genres around the world.
Available in 220 countries and territories and nearly 50 languages, Discovery is a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens, including TV Everywhere products such as the GO portfolio of apps; direct-to-consumer streaming services such as discovery , Food Network Kitchen and MotorTrend OnDemand; digital-first and social content from Group Nine Media; a landmark natural history and factual content partnership with the BBC; and a strategic alliance with PGA TOUR to create the international home of golf.
This role will be the market lead for the CX operations team reporting into the Customer Experience Manager and will work with contact centre vendor’s management team, market lead stakeholders and CX operations to deliver a seamless service. The role will focus on developing and implementing a CX roadmap which includes changes driven by new releases, emerging trends and change management to ensure the operation is providing a world class customer experience and evolving with the business need.
• Oversees Care team in the market
• Provides market with guidance as a result of regional and corporate discussions and decision-making
• Liaise with markets on business strategy, new partners, Social Media strategy, marketing campaigns, change management.
• Build a quarterly road map for the market and ensure all key events are cascaded to care teams at least 6 weeks in advance
• Support care training team with market specific material around customers and marketing campaigns and new partnerships
• Work closely with the GTM team (go to market) and ensure care teams have all new partnership information
• Work with the forecasting team to feed local market impact into the monthly forecasting.
• At least 3 years experience within a Customer Management position
• Demonstrates timely, accurate and professional customer service. Maintains a positive and professional demeanour and portrays the company in a positive light
• Serves as a role model by displaying good judgment, positive work ethic, strong interpersonal skills, adherence to policies and demonstrates a commitment to excellent customer service
• Experience with multi-channel and multilingual environments: Email, chat, phone, Social Media, App store reviews, Trustpilot, Bots and AI
• Previous experience with call centres and vendors
• Fluent in English – any additional language desired
• Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
• Knowledgeable on CRM systems – Zendesk ideally
• Track record of efficient budget management
• Excited and motivated by change, multi-tasking and fast paced environment
• Ability to motivate and inspire large groups of people is a must
• Ability to address areas of underperformance
• Confident with Excel, PowerPoint and GSuite
• Available for travelling 3 or 4 times per year