Customer Engagement Specialist # Dtc
Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/21/2020 1:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Customer Engagement Specialist # Dtc jobs in New York-NY
Search all Customer Engagement Specialist # Dtc postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Customer Engagement Specialist # Dtc? About Us
Discovery's Digital group is a well-funded start-up within Discovery Communications. We are fast, nimble and have fun developing new, innovative and immersive digital content for eighteen iconic brands, including Discovery Channel, HGTV, TLC, Food Network, Investigation Discovery, OWN and Animal Planet.
We are a small but mighty team working at the crossroads of technology and entertainment. As content creators in the digital space, we’re building on the Discovery legacy by using technology to evolve the viewing experience… telling better, more engaging stories to millions of viewers across the Internet every day.
What’s in it for you?
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the digital business. As the Customer Engagement Specialist, you will play a key role in the evolution and success of the Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) business. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a dynamic, passionate and incredibly talented creative team to launch a new subscription-based streaming & interactive experience from the ground up.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will work with both internal and external partners to drive engagement, nurture loyalty and advocacy while minimizing customer churn. You will be responsible for engaging our customers with a creative customer communication program – from building emails to designing on-boarding programs, to deploying and measuring engagement campaigns. This role requires a customer centric thinker who is addicted to deep diving into customer data to drive decision making.
• Previous experience in email marketing / marketing automation, direct to consumer marketing or communications, preferably within a subscription environment.
• A self-starter who can identify new opportunities or testing strategies across multiple channels
• Detail oriented and exceptionally organized with the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
• An eagerness to learn and follow industry trends to drive innovation and key results.
1. Assist in the development and management of engagement campaigns from ideation and briefing, to execution, analysis and optimization.
2. Manage a lifecycle marketing calendar that supports organizational goals around new feature and product releases, ongoing customer engagement/retention and the overall brand strategy.
3. Work with Customer Engagement Marketing Manager to analyze campaign KPIs, track customer segments, and identify trends to develop strategies and implement optimization tactics.
4. Own campaign set-up, QA, creative asset trafficking, and reporting across the customer lifecycle.
5. Assist with the production of lifecycle programs, including email, push and in-app campaigns for both app and web products. This includes the setup, scheduling and deployment as well as support in campaign reporting and reviews.
6. Assist in the development and execution of a test plan to optimize the current email programs through various experimentations (i.e. content, frequency, journey points, segmentation). Develop a calendar and roadmap for these experiments throughout the year.
7. Collaborate internally to create an automated system for communications, machine learning and reporting and analysis.
8. Ensure flawless execution of programs by following a rigorous QA process for all marketing assets such as emails, push notifications, and landing pages.
* 2-3 years’ experience in a digital engagement marketing position
* Proven experience using at least one of these channels: email, push notifications, in-app messages, SMS and/or remarketing; familiarity with email platforms (Marketing Cloud, Braze), tracking, analytic tools (e.g., Amplitude, Google Analytics, etc.).
* A keen analytic leaning but also possesses a creative flare.
* Ability to multi-task while prioritizing workloads.
* Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
* Meticulous attention to detail & strong organization skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
New York, New York City, NYC, NY This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.